Thursday, January 14, 2010
Welcome to my blog! The best way I can describe the purpose of this blog is as a journal of my progresses, fears, failures, and emotional breakdowns. Oh, and the fun stuff in between, of course! I am starting nursing school next week and will finish in two years. The changes that are bound to take place in the next two years are going to be crazy! So I want to blog about it. So the question comes into play: is this a blog about nursing or is this a blog about my life? I think the best reponse to that would be that this is my life, and my life is mostly nursing! So read for the medical successes, or read for the emotional journey, it's up to you! I plan to use this blog for 2 years, until I graduate. Don't see me for awhile? Like a week? Please send me a swift kick! This is a project I look forward to finishing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment